Middle River Aircraft Systems’ manufacturing site and administrative offices are situated in the community of Middle River, approximately five miles east of the city of Baltimore, Maryland.
The company’s location is easily accessible by road, and is served by commercial airline traffic at three airports in the region: Baltimore/Washington International Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport, and Washington National Airport. Adjacent to the MRAS facility is Martin State Airport, which has a 7,000-ft. runway.
Visitor parking at MRAS is available in front of the A-Gate; where check-in processing is performed. If the visitor parking slots are full, use the large parking lot directly across Martin Boulevard.
For GPS navigation: 39°19'49.0"N 76°26'08.7"W
- Take I-95 North through the Fort McHenry Tunnel or take the Baltimore-Washington Parkway (Route 295) northbound to I-95 North.
- Go through the Fort McHenry Tunnel to Exit 64.
- Take Exit 64A to I-695 East.
- Take Exit 35B to Route 40 East.
- Pass through two lights and, a mile later, Martin Blvd. will be on the right.
- Bear right onto Martin Blvd. and pass through four lights; MRAS will be in view.
- Turn left into the facility at the Lockheed Martin sign.
- Go past the Lockheed Martin sign; on the lefthand side will be a sign that says A-Gate.
- Turn left at the A-Gate sign into the driveway.